Friday, January 13, 2017

Tom Hardy New Series "Taboo" Opinion & Review

Hello Guys and welcome to my blog and today I will be talking about Tom Hardy New series titled "Taboo".
First thing I will say about the series is it got a lot of ambition from the cast to the plot but the pilot episode kinda
feels lost on me, I mean I get it when Tom Hardy character (James) came back home when his father died but what seems so out of  place to me is the Supernatural part of the series and the fact that I love watching Tom but his role as James kinda feels forced, his character is a British citizen but speaks America English and the constant threats he throws around makes him look like a bully of some sort. I kinda love the writers decision to give James  a mysterious and complicated background to make him more relatable, after all he is the most fleshed out of all the characters.  The pilot episode is still one the best I've seen in a while and one of the plotlines am really looking forward to is the mystery behind Tom character madness and how it ties to his dad madness, the second one is the mysterious secret between James and his half sister while the third am looking forward to is why James came back home after all this while and what is motives are. Am excited to see where the writers takes the Series from here and based on the Premier episode I believe the Series will only get better from here
I'd love to hear what you guys think about the Series in the comments section

No comments: